- Welcome to Rural Programs
- High School & Premedical Experiences
- Rural Primary
- News Archives
- Give to Rural Programs
- Rural Links
- Family Medicine
- Academic Affairs
- Contact Us
The 26th health sciences high school career fair will be held on
Wednesday, November 1st, 2017
- Purpose is to provide information and encouragement to rural high school students interested in pursuing careers in the health professions.
- It's sponsored by ETSU Admissions and the Division of Health Sciences, including the five colleges (clinical & rehabilitative health, medicine, nursing, pharmacy, & pubic health).
- 250 high school students attend a one day fair to learn about the five colleges of health sciences.
- Favorites: Gross Anatomy (QCOM), CPR, Blood Pressures (Nursing) Exhibits, Compounding Pharmacy, Environmental Health, Dental Hygiene, Tour of Campus (dorms and gym), choices for lunch and tours of College of Medicine & College of Nursing.
- Many of the attendees participate in the Rural High School Medical Camp and go on to attend ETSU, declaring a health major.
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS OCTOBER 25, 2017