- Welcome to Rural Programs
- High School & Premedical Experiences
- Rural Primary
- News Archives
- Give to Rural Programs
- Rural Links
- Family Medicine
- Academic Affairs
- Contact Us
Admissions to the Rural Primary Care Track is a competitive process. Selection of
students is limited to 25% of the class. A formal application is required.
Application Form for Rural Primary Care Track.
RPCT selection will be based on a comprehensive review of the application background and credentials:
Interviewed by RPCT Staff and /or Faculty or Students
- Preference will be given to those applicants who apply early and meet ETSU RPCT admission
- RPCT Application Process is first come first serve.
- The first 16 applicants who complete applications and want to participate after the
interview process will be accepted into the program.
- Additional applicants who complete applications and want to participate after the interview process will be placed on a waiting list.