ETSU COVID-19 Dashboard
updated each weekday evening
The ETSU COVID-19 Dashboard represents information reported to ETSU and may include individuals residing outside Washington County, Tennessee. The data reflects confirmed cases of individuals tested through the ETSU University Health Center, as well as cases self-reported by members of our community. Some individuals who test positive may not report their results to the University; as such, the data may not fully reflect all cases within the ETSU community. Official data on active and recovered cases are reported by local Health Departments.
ETSU’s COVID-19 Task Force and Medical Response Team are actively evaluating data and working with state and local health officials to best determine decisions about operational status.
Dashboard data updated each weekday evening.
- Active Positive Cases
- Individuals who have received and reported positive COVID-19 test results and are
currently in isolation.
Quarantined in ETSU Housing
- On-campus residents identified as close contacts* of someone with COVID-19 symptoms or a positive test; also includes symptomatic individuals awaiting COVID-19 test results
- Individuals who have recovered from a positive COVID-19 test since July 2, 2020 and have since completed the CDC-recommended return to work or school process.
- Keeping someone who is sick or tested positive for COVID-19 without symptoms away from others, even in their own home.
- Keeping someone who might have been exposed to COVID-19 away from others.
*Close contacts are defined as any individual who was within 6 feet of an infected person for more than 10 minutes starting from 2 days before the onset of illness.