Health and Safety Information
Prevent the spread of COVID-19
People come first at East Tennessee State University, and the health and safety of our students, faculty, staff, and visitors is our number one priority. As Bucs return to campus through the summer and into the fall semester, each of us has a responsibility to protect one another.
All faculty, staff, students, and visitors are expected to adhere to the following CDC guidelines:
- Wear face coverings or masks in public settings
- Avoid close contact by practicing physical distancing and staying at least 6-feet apart
- Frequent handwashing for 20 seconds
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces
- Stay home if you are not feeling well
The University Health Center offers in-person and telehealth appointments
- The University Health Center, located in Roy S. Nicks Hall, Suite 160, is open Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- In-person and virtual telehealth visits are avaialble for ETSU students, staff, and faculty members.
- COVID-19 testing available
- To make an appointment, call 423-439-4225