Health and Safety Information
Prevent the spread of COVID-19
People come first at East Tennessee State University, and the health and safety of our students, faculty, staff, and visitors is our number one priority. Each of us has a responsibility to protect one another. To prevent the spread of COVID-19, wear a face covering in public spaces and follow other CDC guidelines. Pay close attention to health and safety information posted on walls, screens and floors in order to practice physical distancing in classrooms and labs or while waiting in lines for food or other services.
All faculty, staff, students, and visitors are expected to adhere to the following CDC guidelines:
- Wear face coverings or masks in public settings
- Avoid close contact by practicing physical distancing and staying at least 6-feet apart
- Frequent handwashing for 20 seconds
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces
- Stay home if you are not feeling well
The University Health Center offers in-person and telehealth appointments
- The University Health Center, located in Roy S. Nicks Hall, Suite 160, is open Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- In-person and virtual telehealth visits are available for ETSU students, staff, and faculty members.
- COVID-19 testing available
- To make an appointment, call 423-439-4225
Bucs Are Back: COVID-19 Safety Pledge
Take the pledge today!
- The training module only takes about 10 minutes to complete and includes a review of public health recommendations followed by the pledge.
- Visit the Safety Pledge webpage to watch the training video and take the COVID-19 Safety Pledge.