Program Admission Requirements
- Admission to the School of Graduate Studies.
- Credentialed by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) for the Advanced Standing
degree (must provide copy of RD card).
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in the applicant’s undergraduate major and/or
- Satisfactory references from three persons familiar with the applicant’s academic
and work experience.
- Satisfactory scores on the Graduate Record Exam. (GRE)
Students who are not applying for the internship program may be admitted and begin
graduate coursework at the beginning of any semester.
Send all the following to the ETSU School of Graduate Studies:
- Application for ETSU Graduate Studies
- Application fee of $55 Domestic; $65 International
- Official transcripts from all college coursework (no copies)
- Application essay
- GRE scores
- Three (3) reference letters (electronic submission through ETSU Graduate School)