- American Society of Radiologic Technologists (ASRT) - review information about the radiologic sciences and conduct job searches. Visit the ASRT Student Center to apply for a scholarship, become an ASRT student member, and read about intern opportunities available for student members.
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) - review information about the national credentialing exams in the radiologic sciences.
- Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT) - accredits radiography, radiation therapy, magnetic resonance imaging, and medical dosimetry programs throughout the U.S. The ETSU Radiologic Science program is accredited by the JRCERT and is one of 33 accredited B.S. programs in the United States.
- Tennessee Society of Radiologic Technologists (TSRT) - state society for radiographers and student radiographers that hosts state meetings for continuing education.
- Lambda Nu Honor Society - Is a national honor society for the radiologic and imaging sciences, and the ETSU imaging sciences program is recognized as the Tennessee Gamma Chapter. Senior radiography students who meet eligibility requirements can be nominated for induction into this national honor society. After being inducted, students can apply for scholarships.
- American Society for Therapeutic Radiology & Oncology (ASTRO)
- Radiological Society of North America (RSNA)
- Yahoo Health Directory
Students may wish to subscribe to this publication: