- Relocated Culp Offices
- Food Services
- Other Affected Areas
- What is remaining in the Culp?
All services except the Post Office and Marketplace will be vacating the Culp Center temporarily. Check here for up to the minute information on the current locations of offices and units formerly housed in the Culp Center.
Curious about where you can eat during the D.P. Culp renovation?
Check out your options!
Marketplace, Culp University Center, 3rd Floor
The Marketplace is now open!
Hours of operation: 7am - 12am, Sunday-Saturday
Contact Information: 423-439-7437
In the event of an elevator outage, for disability access to Marketplace dining services please call 423-439-3339.
- Customers will enter the Marketplace on JL Seehorn Drive using the exterior ramp and entering through the Ballroom.
- Information on dining services can be found on the Sodexo webpage.
Einsteins Bros Bagels
Steak n' Shake Food Truck
Adjacent to Library
Boars Head Hot Dog Cart
Adjacent to Pridewalk
Treehouse Takeout Feat.
Starbucks "We Proudly Brew"
Subway - Double service line
In Garage C-Store
Buccaneer Food Trailer
Garage Convenience Store
Buc-Stop Convenience Store
- Steak N’ Shake
- Boars Head Deli
- Mein Bowl
- Buc-Mart Convenience Store
Questions or Concerns?
Contact ETSU Dining Serves
423-439-4389 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Map of Dining Locations
Culp Center construction will impact parking, roads, and both pedestrian and motor traffic patterns. Check here for information to assist you in navigating the campus.
Traffic flow on Ross Drive rerouted; partial closure of South Dossett Drive, lot 35
to begin June 18.
Due to the intended closure of the south side of South Dossett Drive, the direction of traffic flow on Ross Drive (between Carter and Lamb halls) has been rerouted. Traffic flow now goes from north to south to provide access to South Dossett Drive. The closures of the south side of South Dossett Drive and of lot 35 (behind Nicks Hall and Reece Museum) are expected to take place on Monday, June 18.
Emergency Access to University Health Center|
With lot 35 closed due to the Culp renovation project, protocols have been established for emergency access to the University Health Center in Nicks Hall. They are as follows:
- Pateints are to use metered Lot 34 (north of Nicks and Reece). If patients receive a ticket, the clinic will work with Parking Services to get it voided.
- If an ambulance is needed, clinic staff will call Public Safety, who will provide access at the fence gate in Lot 35.
Please note, these protocols are in place for emergencies only.
With a project of this size and scale, additional events, activities, and services
will be relocated or impacted.
Amphitheater is coming back 2020!
- ETSU Postal Services (1st Floor)
- Marketplace Dining (3rd Floor)
- ETSU Bookstore (3rd floor)
Customers for the Bookstore and Marketplace use the exterior ramp on JL Seehorn Drive