Check here for up to the minute information on the current locations of offices and units formerly housed in the Culp Center.
Find buildings on campus: download the ETSU app,visit the ETSU maps page.
Any questions or concerns during the moving phase back to the Culp Center contact office by phone before visiting.
Curious about where you can eat during the D.P. Culp renovation?
Check out your options!
ETSU Dining Hall, Culp Student Center, 3rd Floor
Hours of operation Fall and Spring: 7am - 12am, Sunday-Saturday
Hours subject to change for holidays and breaks
Contact Information: 423-439-7437
For disability access or accommodations with dining services,
please call 423-439-3339.
- Information on dining services can be found on the Sodexo webpage.
- Covid-19 related information for Dining click here.
Einsteins Bros Bagels
Steak n' Shake Food Truck
Adjacent to Library
Treehouse Takeout Feat.
Starbucks "We Proudly Brew"
In Garage C-Store
Buccaneer Food Trailer
Outside Brown Hall
Garage Convenience Store
Buc-Stop Convenience Store
Questions or Concerns?
Contact ETSU Dining Serves
423-439-4389 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Map of Dining Locations
Culp Center construction will impact parking, roads, and both pedestrian and motor traffic patterns. Check here for information to assist you in navigating the campus.
Traffic flow on Ross Drive rerouted; partial closure of South Dossett Drive, lot 35
to begin June 18.
Due to the intended closure of the south side of South Dossett Drive, the direction of traffic flow on Ross Drive (between Carter and Lamb halls) has been rerouted. Traffic flow now goes from north to south to provide access to South Dossett Drive. Closures also of the south side of South Dossett Drive and of lot 35 (behind Nicks Hall and Reece Museum).
Emergency Access to University Health Center
With lot 35 closed due to the Culp renovation project, protocols have been established for emergency access to the University Health Center in Nicks Hall. They are as follows:
- Patients are to use metered Lot 34 (north of Nicks and Reece). If patients receive a ticket, the clinic will work with Parking Services to get it voided.
- If an ambulance is needed, clinic staff will call Public Safety, who will provide access at the fence gate in Lot 35.
Please note, these protocols are in place for emergencies only.
With a project of this size and scale, the full completion of the renovation will be realized in phases.
Phase 1: Completed August 2019
--Post Office and Passport Services, First Floor
--Dining Hall, 3rd Floor
Phase 2: Completed February 2020
--1st Floor: Main Street, Martha Street Culp Auditorium, all retail dining, ETSU Bookstore and outdoor terraces
--2nd Floor: 1/2 of the Carrier Center (include Student Activities and Organizations, the Student Center staff, Sustainability, Leadership & Civic Engagement, Fraternity & Sorority Life) East Tennessean and Student Government Association Suites, 1/2 of the Welcome Center (including New Student & Family Programs and ID Services), Multicultural Center, Pride Resource Center, meeting rooms and lounge space
--3rd Floor: Student Support Services/TRIO Programs, meeting rooms and the Forum, common and lounge space
Phase 3: Completed March 2020
--1st Floor: Cave, video wall and performance stage, gaming areas and eSports Gaming Arena
Phase4: Completed Summer through Fall 2020
--Outdoor Areas: Amphitheater, Boulevard Commons and Culp Plaza
--2nd Floor: Media Center including the Edge student radio station, 1/2 of the Carrier Center (including College of Arts & Sciences Center for Advisement & Student Excellence (CASE), College of Arts & Sciences Office of Student Affairs, College of Arts & Sciences Medical Professions Advisement (MPA), Undergraduate Student Advisement (USA), University Advisement Center (UAC), University Career Services (UCS)) and 1/2 of Welcome Center (including Admissions staff)
--3rd Floor: Disability Services, Counseling Center, Ballroom
Beginning February 2020, the following will be found in the Culp Student Center:
- East Tennessean Student Publications (2nd Floor)
- ETSU Post Office and Passport Services (1st Floor)
- ETSU Dining Hall (3rd Floor)
- ETSU Bookstore (1st Floor)
- Fraternity & Sorority Life (2nd Floor)
- ID Services (2nd Floor)
- Leadership & Civic Engagement (2nd Floor)
- Martha Street Culp Auditorium (1st Floor)
- Multicultural Center (2nd Floor)
- New Student & Family Programs (2nd Floor)
- Pride Resource Center (2nd Floor)
- Retail Dining-- Starbucks, Steak 'n Shake, Chick-fil-A, Mein Bowl, Roger's Buc Mart, Boar's Head Deli (1st Floor)
- Sodexo/ETSU Dining Services (3rd Floor)
- Student Activities & Organizations (2nd Floor)
- Student Center Office and Tech Services (2nd Floor)
- Student Government Association (2nd Floor)
- Student Support Services/TRIO Programs (3rd Floor)
Student Center Level 1
Student Center Level 2
Student Center Level 3