- Affirmative Action Plan
- Policies & Procedures
- Strategic Diversity
- Training Programs
- Patricia E. Robertson Award
- Multicultural Links at ETSU
- Women's Resource Center
- Safe Zone
- Contact Us
The Office of Equity and Diversity seeks nominations for the Patricia E. Robertson Diversity Leadership Award at the beginning of each academic year.
Each year awards are presented to (1) faculty or staff member and (1) student. Criteria for nomination include:
- Individual must have demonstrated a sustained commitment to diversity, education, and/or social justice efforts.
- Individual should also be an outspoken advocate in the effort to combat bigotry, discrimination, and oppression.
- Individual must be a currently employed faculty or staff member, or a currently enrolled student.
A narrative of 500 words or less, detailing the related accomplishments of the nominee is request. The deadline for nominations is the end of October. Persons who have been nominated in the past but have not received the award may be re-nominated. Please send all nominations to:Tracy Barry Office of Equity and Diversity Box 70734
The award winners are celebrated with a recognition ceremony and reception.
John Davis Memorial Scholarship