Although all charges are due and payable in full at the
beginning of each term, students in good financial standing at ETSU
may request deferment of up to 50% of their tuition, fees and
housing for fall and spring semesters. Deferment of
fees is not available for summer terms.
• Minimum down payment of 50% of tuition, fees and dorm rent.
• No late payments in previous semesters.
• All financial aid received including student loans must be applied before deferment it allowed.
• Must select either the deferred payment plan or the housing installment plan.
• Deferred amount is payable in two monthly installments.
Oct 1 and Nov 1 for fall term.
Mar 1 and Apr 1 for spring term.
• Payments are due whether or not you receive a reminder notice
SERVICE CHARGES AND FINES:
• $50.00 service fee each term due along with the 50% down payment on or before the registration payment deadline
• $25.00 late fee if paid after the 10th day of the month in which payment is due, late fee will be charged every 30 days to a maximum of $100.00.
• The University will withhold services including grades, transcripts, and future registration until all fees including late fees are paid in full.
• All existing rules and policies pertaining to returned checks, refunds, withdrawals, dropped classes, and collection costs are applicable to the deferred payment policy
EXAMPLE: This example is based upon an in-state
full time undergraduate student living in a semi-private room for
the fall 2011 term. The fees listed are an estimate and subject to
be changed by the Tennessee Board of Regents.
|Minimum Amount Due by|
Total Amount Owed
|Fee Payment Due Date|
|Required Program Service Fee||531.50||265.75|
(1) Payment may be made on GoldLink online using credit or debit cards or web check on or after the current amount due date. Example - payment due October 1 must be made on or after this date but before October 11th to avoid a late fee.
(2) Payment may be made to the Cashier Office at 423-439-4212 using credit card.
(3) Payment may be mailed to ETSU Financial Service's Office, PO Box 70719, Johnson City, TN 37614. Please include the student ID number on the check.
(4) Payment may be made in person at the Financial Service's Office Cashier Windows located on the second floor of Burgin Dossett Hall.
Office Hours - 8:00 am to 4:30 pm M-F
Bursar/Student Accounts - 423-439-4212 | Fax: 423-439-4650
Room 202 Dossett Hall
PO Box 70719, Johnson City, TN 37614
January 19, 2012