- Cost of Your Education
- Types of Financial Aid
- Student Service Positions
- Financial Planning
- Apply for Aid
- Mid-Year Transfer Student
- Financial Aid Requirements
- Paying Your Bill
- Loan Repayment
- Dates & Deadlines
- Contact Us
Fall Semester Priority Date: April 15
April 15 is the Financial Aid priority date for Fall Semester 2020. That means all current and potential students should:
- File the 2020-2021 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) if you have not done so.
- Finish verification if you were selected.
- Regularly monitor ETSU Email and GoldLink to ensure your Financial Aid is ready for the Fall Semester.
Because some funding opportunities are first come, first served, it is important to meet this priority date and have your Financial Aid ready for Fall 2020.
To see if Financial Aid needs additional information from you, visit GoldLink and view the Financial Aid Requirements tab.