- Cost of Your Education
- Types of Financial Aid
- Student Service Positions
- Financial Planning
- Apply for Aid
- Mid-Year Transfer Student
- Financial Aid Requirements
- Paying Your Bill
- Loan Repayment
- Dates & Deadlines
- Contact Us
The mission of the Office of Financial Aid is to enable students to attend East Tennessee State University who would not otherwise have the financial resources to enroll, and thereby enable the growth of a student population that is culturally, economically, socially, and geographically diverse.
The Office of Financial Aid is primarily responsible for providing information, services, and assembling financial aid for eligible students to obtain an undergraduate or graduate degree. The Office of Financial Aid will provide the highest quality of services and offer as many opportunities for financial aid as possible, in combination with resources expected from student, family and other sources, to support an eligible student in completion of a degree.
- To provide students with the information and services needed to enable them to attend
East Tennessee State University.
- To communicate effectively with students, faculty, and staff about important financial
- To inform the public and encourage an awareness within the campus community of the
opportunities financial aid provides to students and parents.
- To continually evaluate current office operations and update training in order to
provide better services to students.