- About the School
- Graduate Programs
- Graduate Coordinators
- Graduate Office Staff
- Scholarships, Grants, and Assistantships
- Strategic Plan
- Important Dates
- Information & Tours
- Contact Us
To offer scholarships to outstanding out-of-state students, both full and part-time, who are not eligible for most other scholarships and fee-waivers.
Scholarship awards up to $17,000 per year for students enrolled in 12 credit hours. Amount is prorated for students enrolled in 11 credit hours or less.
- New Student
- Residents of Buncombe and Henderson Counties in North Carolina
- Admission to a graduate certificate or degree program
- Full-time and part-time students are eligible
- Eligible students are automatically considered for the scholarship upon admission. No application is necessary.
- Priority will be given to students who have been admitted by May 1 for fall term; September 1 for the spring term; and March 1 for the summer term.