- About the School
- Graduate Programs
- Graduate Coordinators
- Graduate Office Staff
- Scholarships, Grants, and Assistantships
- Strategic Plan
- Important Dates
- Information & Tours
- Contact Us
The Graduate Fees Scholarship in the Humanities and the Social Sciences provides assistance in paying student fees not covered by a Graduate Assistantship (GA), Tuition Scholarship (TS), or Teaching Assistantship (TA).
- The scholarship is limited to one semester, but holders may reapply.
- The scholarship will provide up to $450.00 for student fees only.
- The scholarship is open to all ETSU students pursuing a Master’s degree in the Humanities or Social Sciences who will have a GA, TS, or TA for the scholarship semester.
Students pursuing a Master of Arts in Liberal Studies (MALS) are especially encouraged to apply.
Application Instructions and Required Materials
Applications are to be submitted to the School of Graduate Studies using the online application form. In addition, the following must be included as an attachment with the application:
A 200 - 250 word essay, which answers the following three questions:
1. Why did you choose your particular field of study?
2. What you do you plan to do in the field?
3. Why are these funds needed?
All materials must be submitted by the following deadlines:
- Fall Semester – 1 August
- Spring Semester – 5 January