- About the School
- Graduate Programs
- Graduate Coordinators
- Graduate Office Staff
- Scholarships, Grants, and Assistantships
- Strategic Plan
- Important Dates
- Information & Tours
- Contact Us
To offer scholarships to outstanding out-of-state students, both full and part-time, who are not eligible for most other scholarships and fee-waivers.
Scholarship awards up to $11,000 per year for students enrolled in 12 credit hours. Amount is prorated for students enrolled in 11 credit hours or less.
- New Student
- Out-of-State student who resides beyond the 250 mile radius of ETSU
- Admission to a graduate certificate or degree program
- Full-time and part-time students are eligible
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens
All eligible applicants will automatically be considered during the admissions review. No separate application is required.