- About the School
- Graduate Programs
- Graduate Coordinators
- Graduate Office Staff
- Scholarships, Grants, and Assistantships
- Strategic Plan
- Important Dates
- Information & Tours
- Contact Us
To Complete a Non-Degree Application:
- Go to Admissions Login Page
- On the Admissions Login page, choose "First Time User Account Creation"
- Create a Login ID and PIN
- Follow the instructions to create an application
- Choose "Undeclared Graduate" as the "Course of Study"
- Choose concentration
- Once all items have been submitted select "Application is Complete"
- Pay the non-refundable application fee
A Complete Non-Degree Application will include the following items:
- Complete, verified electronic or manual application form
- The non-refundable application fee of $55 for Domestic applications, or $65 fee for International applications. The application fee may be paid when the application is submitted or by clicking here
- One official transcript from every school attended
- Residency Inquiry Form. If claiming Tennessee residency, form must be filled out completely
and signed. Mail to the School of Graduate Studies at
School of Graduate Studies
Johnson City, TN 37614
or Fax to (423) 439-5624.
Reminder: Work earned as a non-degree student is classified as transfer credit to a degree program. Students may petition to transfer a maximum of 9 hours of graduate credit from ETSU or other regionally accredited institutions. Only grades of "B" or higher are accepted for transfer. ETSU cannot assure a non-degree student that all or any work completed in this status will apply toward a degree.
Note: Departments may exclude non-degree students from designated courses. It is a department's prerogative to require non-degree students to have its approval prior to registering for any class.
For assistance in the application process contact Jennifer Brothers (423) 439-4707 or by email at email@example.com