If you wish to donate to an institution who believes in recruiting high achieving students, please consider becoming a part of our Honors College family with a gift reflecting your area(s) of interest.
Components of Contributions
- The (name) Honors College (named in honor of yourself or in memory of a family member or other significant person in your life)
- Scholarships offered through the University Honors Scholars program, Honors-in-Discipline programs, Midway Honors Scholars Program, and Fine and Performing Arts Scholars Program
- Senior projects in research and creative activities
- Study abroad and student exchange
- Lectures, exhibitions, performances
- Seminars in Honors
- Physical space(s) and housing components of the Honors College
- Faculty support
Contributions can be applied in two ways:
- Contributions to the Honors College Foundation Account provide unrestricted support for scholarships, guest lecturers, conferences, seminars, faculty support, student travel and research needs, among other things. These unrestricted funds allow the College to respond immediately to issues of pressing need. Our donors make the difference in our ability to provide an excellent education to our students.
- The Honors College also seeks funds to build an endowment to support faculty, student, and campus needs. Currently, the Honors College has 40 named endowments providing scholarships for students. Many more are needed to fulfill the dreams we envision.
Your gift is important in our mission to champion student success and achievement across all academic disciplines throughout the Honors College; impacting others on our campus and in our community.
Make an impact and create a personal legacy through the students and faculty of the Honors College at ETSU. We can meet today to discuss how to customize giving methods for you and your family.
Judith Slagle, Dean
ETSU Honors College
161 South Dossett Drive
Johnson City, TN 37614