The university is committed to the need for the continued professional growth and development of staff and faculty, and considers support for educational expenses of employees an important vehicle for addressing that need. The specific educational programs available to employees include:
- Faculty and Administrative/Professional Staff Grant-in-Aid Program
- Faculty or Administrative/Professional Staff Tuition or Maintenance Fee Reimbursement Program
- Employee Audit Program
- Clerical and Support Staff Maintenance Fee Payment Reimbursement Program
- Request for State Employee Fee Waiver - PC191
- Student Fee Discount for Spouses and Dependent Children of Employees
Forms can be found at the Human Resources Forms webpage. Detailed descriptions of educational programs and various scholarship programs at Personnel Policies and Procedures 13 Educational Benefits
Concerned about saving to meet the costs of your child's higher education? Discover how you can save with the TN Stars, the State of Tennessee's 529 program. For additional Information, visit http://www.tnstars.com/.
The Gail Clay Scholarship from the East Tennessee Foundation is available to spouses and children of full-time, non-exempt employees of state-supported, public higher education institutions. Visit the East Tennessee Foundation, Gail Clay Scholarship website for more information.