skip to main content columnskip to left navigationskip to horizontal navigation

Employee Relations

Office of Human Resources

PPP-08 Injuries on Campus/Workers' Compensation Program

pdf iconPPP-08 Injuries on Campus/Workers' Compensation Program


Injuries to university employees, visitors and students, while they are at work and/or while they are performing services for the university may be compensable; with claims submitted to the Division of Claims Administration of the State Treasury Department. Accidents to university employees including student workers (classified as RSWP only) should be reported to the immediate supervisor and the Office of Human Resources as soon as possible. Accidents to visitors and students, and/or damage to property should be reported immediately to the Office of the Comptroller.

The failure to file an accident report and/or a claim within a reasonable time may result in denial of the claim. Contact the Office of Human Resources for additional information on available benefits to injured State employees and how to file for benefits.

icon for left menu icon for right menu