- Current Projects
- Website Resources
- Resources and Handouts
- Electronic Forms
- ETSU Calendar
- Mobile App
- Web Policies
- Contact Us
Video Tutorials for All Users
Using the Calendar
How to view events and navigate the calendar to find events.
How to register for events that require registration.
Adding an event
How to add your event to a calendar.
Requiring Registration on an Event
How to add an event with a registration component.
Video Tutorials for Calendar Administrators
How to view events and approve events submitted for approval.
How to manage registrants for your events.
Adding Outlook Rules
How to filter calendar notification emails into a sub-folder in Outlook.
Subscribe to calendars and have events pushed to you!
Use this filter box to find Answers to our Frequently Asked Questions
Type here to Filter Results
- How do I post an event on the ETSU Calendar?Answer
- What kind of events can be posted on the Calendar?Answer
- Can I have events that pertain to only my department/office/college show up on my webpage in a calendar or list form?Answer
- What if I don’t see the location for my event in the drop down list, when I am adding it to the calendar system thru the administration panel?Answer
- Who can add events to the ETSU Calendar?Answer
- Who are the ETSU Calendar approvers?Answer
- What is my username and password for the calendar?Answer
- How do I de-select an Arts or Syndication Category?Answer
- How do I control what emails I get from the calendar?Answer
How do I post an event on the ETSU Calendar?
- Click "Submit Event" under the calendar you wish to add your event to. Note: events
on all category calendars will automatically show up on the master calendar.
- Login to with your ETSU username and password.
- Select the "My Profile" link at the top
- Choose "Create an Event" from the left navigation
- See our video tutorial above on how to submit events.
What kind of events can be posted on the Calendar?
Only campus departments and units that sponsor events may post to the online calendar system. Among those items that are not appropriate for posting on this calendar are classes and non-university related items. Events that a department may closely support, but not actually sponsor, are also inappropriate for this calendar. These include theatrical events in the surrounding area or neighboring colleges, community arts events, area festivals, church events, civic club events, etc.
Can I have events that pertain to only my department/office/college show up on my webpage in a calendar or list form?
Yes. Web Technology Services can generate the appropriate code to pull your specific events out of the calendar. Please contact the web coordinator at 439-8249 to setup a brief meeting to discuss available options and determine your needs.
What if I don’t see the location for my event in the drop down list, when I am adding it to the calendar system thru the administration panel?
To maintain consistency in location naming across the calendar system, all locations are to be added by Web Technology Services. Please contact the web coordinator at 439-8249 to request that a specific location or room be added to the administrative panel of the calendar system.
Who can add events to the ETSU Calendar?
Any ETSU faculty, staff or student can login to the calendar and enter an event. Each event entered into the system must be approved by a calendar administrator.
Who are the ETSU Calendar approvers?
Master Calendar Approvers:
Arts Calendar Approvers:
Athletics Calendar Approvers:
Campus Life Calendar Approvers:
Employee Training Calendar Approvers:
Health & Medical Calendar Approvers:
Lectures & Seminars Calendar Approvers:
Libraries Calendar Approvers:
New Students Calendar Approvers:
What is my username and password for the calendar?
Login to the calendar with your normal ETSU username and password.
How do I de-select an Arts or Syndication Category?
Press and hold <ctrl> key while clicking on a selected item to de-select it.
How do I control what emails I get from the calendar?
Login to the calendar, then choose "My Profile" and the "My Subscriptions" tab to select which emails you receive from the calendar.