- Why ETSU College of Nursing
- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Learning Resources
- Faculty Practice
- Nursing Research
- Nurse Managed Health Centers
- CON Life
- Financial Aid
- News & Events
- Clinical Preceptors
- Contact Us
Did You Know
- Have a quick question? Contact an advisor by email or phone. We are here to help.
- Students participate in an intensive week session at the start of each semester.
- Our program is online, which makes it convenient with your schedule.
- Track your clinical hours and experiences with Project Concert.
- Preceptor Intent forms should be submitted in Project Concert at least 1 month prior to the start of the semester.
- Submit clinical health requirements via Project Concert and be certain you are up-to-date.
Meet With Your Advisors & Admissions Counselors
When you apply for the program, an advisor will be assigned to you.
Since College of Nursing advisors develop specific knowledge about the program they serve, it is best to meet with an advisor to insure you receive accurate information. Advisors can provide guidance on matters such as withdrawing, dropping/adding, course approval forms, and other topics related to your successful progression through the program.
Admissions Counseling Hours
The Office of Student Services is open Monday thru Friday from 8am until 4:30pm. Advisor schedules do vary, but advisor appointments can be made for the following time-frames:
- Monday: 8:30am - 11:30pm or 1:00pm - 4:00pm
- Tuesday: 8:30am - 11:30pm or 1:00pm - 4:00pm
- Wednesday: 8:30am - 11:30pm or 1:00pm - 4:00pm
- Thursday: 8:30am - 11:30pm or 1:00pm - 4:00pm
- Friday: 8:30am - 11:30pm or 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Meet Your Admissions Counselors
For appointments with Linda, please contact her by phone or email during regular business hours.
For urgent personal or family issues that directly affect the ability to attend classes or to complete course work, first come to a drop-in session. You may then need to follow-up with an appointment with an advisor or dean, as appropriate. Please note that missed deadlines with no extenuating circumstances are not considered emergencies. If you have missed a deadline, please schedule an appointment or utilize drop-in hours.