University Health Center provides Confidential Integrated Primary Care.
- Well Physicals
- Sick Appointments
- Women's Health Exams including PAP Smears, Birth Control Methods including Nexplanon Implants
- Men's Health Exams
- Testing for Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Comprehensive Laboratory Testing
- TB Screening and Testing
- Immunizations (MMR, Varicella, Meningococcal, Hepatitis A and B, Tdap, Tetanus)
- Vaccine Titers
- Referrals to Specialists if needed
- Medication Management
- Behavioral Health Diagnosis and Treatment for currently enrolled students only
You will be notified through your choice of contact that your lab results have been completed. Please contact the University Health Center to discuss your lab results.
Nutrition, smoking cessation, alcohol awareness, sexual health education, etc.