The University Health Center provides Confidential Integrated Primary Care. Mental Health services are for students only.
- Well Physicals
- Sick Appointments
- Women's Health Exams including PAP Smears and Birth Control plus Nexplanon Implants
- Men's Health Exams
- Testing for Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Comprehensive Laboratory Testing
- TB Screening
- Immunizations (MMR, Varicella, Meningococcal, Hepatitis A and B, Tdap, Tetanus)
- Vaccine Titers
- Referrals to Specialists
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Mental Disorders (only available for currently enrolled students)
- Medication Management
You will be notified through your ETSU email account that your lab results have been completed. Please contact the University Health Center for your lab results.
Nutrition, smoking cessation, alcohol awareness, sexual health education, etc.