Your ETSU Dual Enrollment Checklist
Get started with our downloadable lists and forms
To enroll in Dual Enrollment courses, students must apply and be admitted to ETSU as a Dual Enrollment student. To help you through the process, download the ETSU Online Dual Enrollment e-Book (PDF) for all of the information and forms you need to apply and enroll.
In our ETSU Online Guide to Applying for Dual Enrollment you will find:
- a one-page checklist to keep you on track
- admissions guidelines for Dual Enrollment Students
- the Permission to Enroll (form)
- Dual Enrollment course listing
- the Proposed Class Schedule (form)
- Authorization to Release Grades (transcript request form)
- Immunization Health History Form (health clinic form)
Ready to get started?
Start Your Application for Dual Enrollment.