ETSU Pharmacy Summer Camp
June 3-7, 2019
Are you ready to learn more about an exciting career making an impact as a pharmacist?
Apply now for ETSU Bill Gatton College of Pharmacy's second annual summer day camp, "Gatton Pharmacy Footprints," on June 3-7 2019.
Rising high school juniors, seniors and college freshmen who are interested in pursuing
a career in pharmacy are encouraged to apply. Other levels may be considered on an
- Learn from experienced, caring faculty
- Tour local health care facilities and pharmacies
- Conduct patient assessment procedures
- Discover pharmacy compounding techniques
- Practice pharmacotherapy on human simulators
The total cost of the five-day program is $75, which includes supplies, lunch, transportation to and from practice sites, and a
T-shirt. Schedule TBA. Please do not submit registration payment with this application. A non-refundable payment will be due after you have received notification of acceptance.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 423.439.6338.
Application deadline is May 3, 2019. Download below and email completed application to email@example.com with subject line "Camp Application."
- Completed application
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale
- 250-500 word essay on why you want to attend
- An interest in science, the health sciences, and/or pharmacy as indicated by planned
or taken courses
- Parent or legal guardian's signature