The objectives of Kappa Psi include:
- To conduct a professional fraternal organization for the mutual benefit of its members;
- To develop industry, sobriety, and fellowship;
- To foster high ideals, scholarship, and pharmaceutical research;
- To support all projects which will advance the profession of pharmacy and to actively participate in them;
- To inspire in its members a deep and lasting pride in their Fraternity and in the profession of pharmacy;
- To render such other services to its members and its profession feasible and in accordance with the constitution and bylaws of the Fraternity.