Student Hold Resolution Information

Note: Not all holds prevent registration or grades.  Please contact the appropriate office to resolve ANY holds you have to keep your account current.

Immunization Restrictions must be resolved through University Health Center.

You can also make a payment online through GoldLink.

Select Your Hold Description:

Contact Office/General Hold Type Phone (423) Location Email
Undergraduate Admissions 439-4213 106 Burgin Dossett Hall
Financial Services/Bursar 439-4212 202 Burgin Dossett Hall
University Health Center 439-4225 160 Roy Nicks Hall
University Advisement Center (Learning Support Program Hold) 439-5244 223J D. P. Culp Student Center
College of Graduate and Continuing Studies 439-4221 311 Yoakley Hall
Housing 439-4446 226 D. P. Culp Student Center
International Programs 439-7737 Ada Earnest House (310 South Dossett Dr)
Library (Reference Desk) 439-4307 Sherrod Library Please Call
Registrar (see hold description) 439-4230 101 Burgin Dossett Hall
Registrar (see hold description) 439-5584 102 Burgin Dossett Hall
Graduation Office 439-6822 102-B Burgin Dossett Hall
New Student & Family Programs 439-8452 251 D.P. Culp Student Center
Athletics 439-5331 ETSU MSHA Athletic Center Room W 205
Athletics 439-5611 ETSU MSHA Athletic Center Room W 205
Advisement Holds **Holds will be Released During Your Advisement Appointment**
Undergraduate Advisement Hold

New Students: Your undergraduate advisement hold will be removed through the orientation process. Please complete the following before you attend Orientation: Pre-Orientation Checklist

Current Students: Contact your Undergraduate Advisor. You can find your Advisor by following this link: Advisor Contact List