- Call for Abstracts
- Abstract Submission
- Presentation Types
- Schedule of Events
- Keynote Speaker
- ASRF Partners
- Program Book
- Participant Information
- About ASRF
- Contact Us
Support the Largest Student Research Forum
in East Tennessee
Become an ASRF Partner!
Celebrate scientific discovery in Appalachia.
- Join with over 200 of the best and brightest students, post-doctoral fellows, and medical residents from the region as they present original research.
- Learn about the cutting-edge research being conducted in and about Appalachia as
you view posters and listen to presentations.
Champion scientific discovery in Appalachia.
- Support up-and-coming scientists investigating topics in fields including medicine, public health, engineering, education, and the natural, physical and social sciences.
- Applaud researchers exploring new technologies and novel approaches to address issues important to our region -- healthcare, education, and economic development, to name a few.
Advance scientific discovery in Appalachia.
- Engage with the more than 100 distinguished researchers, faculty, and physicians who attend the Forum.
- Pursue future research possibilities as you connect with researchers working in areas of interest to your organization.