- Call for Abstracts
- Abstract Submission
- Presentation Types
- Schedule of Events
- Keynote Speaker
- ASRF Partners
- Program Book
- Participant Information
- About ASRF
- Contact Us
- The deadline for submitting your registration and abstract is Tuesday, March 12, 2019.
- When developing your poster, follow the guidelines on the Poster Preparation page and reference the Preparation Timeline page.
- Poster setup instructions will be available a month before the Forum.
- When you arrive for check in, go to the Forum Registration Desk, located on the first
floor of the Millennium Center, to receive your student packet.
- All poster presenters are required to be present at their poster for judging. (see
There will be one poster judging session. If you are not present when the judges arrive, your poster will be considered non-competitive. After your poster has been judged, you are free to view other posters.
Important: Please remember to wear your name badge.
- Presenters should plan to attend the keynote address and awards ceremony which follow
the poster judging session and free lunch.
- Photos of award winners will be taken during and after the awards ceremony.
- Remove your poster immediately after the Awards Ceremony. Posters and any other materials
left will be discarded.
- Remember to copy and distribute the Class Absence Authorization Letter we provide to your instructors.
If you have any questions, please e-mail the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org before the Forum.