- Off Campus Housing
- Census 2020
- Undergraduate Student Success Specialist
- Student Success Resources
- Just For Fun
- Buc Path
- Contact Us
New transfers are eligible to live in a community of fellow transfer students. The Transfer Living Community (TLC) will include social engagement activities to support you as an individual and assist you in becoming an engaged member of the ETSU family!
The TLC is a way for you to quickly meet other students and begin feeling at home at ETSU. We will provide you with social opportunities to engage and interact with the other members of the Transfer Living Community. To make this the best possible experience, we have set the following expectations for the ACTS office and the TLC students. We all need to work together!!
ACTS Office Expectations
- Provide TLC students with opportunites to socialize as a group (fun and yummy dinners at the clubhouse)
- Offer support for TLC members
- Provide opportunities for TLC students to engage in social activities (i.e., bowling, hiking, escape room, etc)
- Referrals to campus and community resources
TLC Student Expectations
- Attend 2 dinners and 1 social activity sponsored by ACTS each semester
- Attend Transfer PREVIEW before the Fall semester begins (fee paid by ACTS)
- Communicate with the ACTS office (i.e., respond to surveys, emails, etc. We want to hear from you!)
- Attend/participate campus wide activities/events (i.e., concert, theatre, sporting event. show your campus spirit!)
The TLC will be located in Buc Ridge Phase 2.
The cost varies per year. Click here for current cost
MEAL PLAN IS NOT REQUIRED!
If you are interested in signing up to live in the Transfer Living Community, please fill out the registration form here: Register for the Transfer Living Community here.
You must also complete the official ETSU Housing application. Housing and Residence Life Application
If you have any questions about the Transfer Living Community, please contact Carla Warner or Jennifer Rice at 423-439-5641 or firstname.lastname@example.org.