- Off Campus Housing
- Student Success Resources
- Just For Fun
- Buc Path
- Contact Us
First semester transfer students are eligible to live in a community of fellow transfer students. The Transfer Living Community (TLC) will include social engagement activities to support you as an individual and assist you in becoming an engaged member of the ETSU family!
The TLC is a way for you to quickly meet other students and begin feeling at home at ETSU. We will provide you with social opportunities to engage and interact with the other members of the Transfer Living Community.
What can you expect living in our community?
- Social activities such as bowling, hiking, escape room, etc.
- Free attendance to the one day PREVIEW event
- Support from staff
What about Housing?
The TLC will be located in Buc Ridge Phase 2. The cost varies per year. Click here for current cost. MEAL PLAN IS NOT REQUIRED!
After you have been accepted into the TLC you will be assigned a roommate that is also in the TLC. If you already have someone in mind you want to room with, who is also a first semester transfer student, please indicate that on the application.
TLC Student Expectations
- Attend Transfer PREVIEW before the Fall semester begins (fee paid by the department)
- Attend 2 dinners and 1 social activity sponsored by ACTS each semester
- Communicate with the ACTS office (i.e., respond to surveys, emails, etc. We want to hear from you!)
- Attend/participate campus wide activities/events (i.e., concert, theater, sporting event. SHOW YOUR CAMPUS SPIRIT)!
- Provide TLC students with opportunities to socialize as a group (fun and yummy dinners at the clubhouse)
- Offer support for TLC members
- Provide opportunities for TLC students to engage in social activities (i.e., bowling, hiking, escape room, etc.)
- Referrals to campus and community resources
We have 1 remaining spot for a female. If interested click here to apply!
For new transfers starting Fall 2021, the application will be available soon.
If you have any questions about the Transfer Living Community, please contact Jennifer Webb
423-439-4899 or firstname.lastname@example.org