Job Description: Opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students, along with recent master's
and doctoral graduates, to participate in energy related research.
NETL onsite research provides:
* A flexible, focused research effort that addresses national fossil energy R&D needs
* Impartial evaluation of new concepts and materials and expert authoritative review
of external R&D proposals
* A venue for universities, other Federal agencies (e.g., DOD, NASA), and other research
organizations to participate in collaborative research
* In-depth expertise in technologies and research methodologies for program planning
and management purposes
* Hands-on fossil energy technology training for experienced postdoctoral researchers,
graduate students, visiting professors, and undergraduate students
* A wide-ranging set of university-supported projects on fossil energy research issues.