CFAA Testing Services: Fall 2020 Operations
Testing Services has resumed on-site test proctoring. Course-exam proctoring will begin on August 24, 2020, and High-Stakes Testing (Praxis and GRE) will resume on September 1, 2020.
The CFAA will apply ETSU’s COVID-19 guidelines as follows:
• We will operate at 40% capacity to maintain social distancing.
• We will follow strict sanitization and cleaning protocols outlined by ETSU and by the CDC.
• Candidates must wear approved masks for the duration of the time they spend in the testing center.
• CFAA student workers will wear gloves and masks.
• Hand sanitizer is available in multiple locations in Testing Services.
• Testing instruction sheets for candidates have been laminated to aid cleaning and sanitizing.
• Student IDs will be checked, but to minimize contact they will not be traded for seat cards in the testing area.
• We have installed no-touch lockers for easy, secure storage of candidates’ belongings.
• Only 2 students may enter Testing Services at a time for check-in purposes.
• A new digital sign has been installed outside Testing Services to convey information to candidates.
Guidelines for instructors who wish to use our services this fall:
• Requests to proctor course exams will be handled on a first-come, first-served basis (as has always been the case).
• Consider the reduction in testing capacity when requesting the number of days for which an exam may be scheduled. Larger classes may need an extra day to accommodate all students.
• We request, but do not require, that all handouts be imbedded within D2L exams. This can be done in the header and footer of the exam. For more information, contact Academic Technology Services at https://www.etsu.edu/its/classroom/ats/.
Questions, suggestions, and concerns: Please send to Testing@etsu.edu.
Testing staff members have the right to refuse admission to Testing Services for any reason deemed a possible violation of security or as a possible disruption to other examinees.
*Exceptions are made for items permitted for specific tests from specific testing companies. Please read the information on your test admission ticket and/or the website where you registered for the test to be certain of all the policies that apply specifically to your test!
Monday through Friday
8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
FALL 2020 TESTING HOURS:
9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Center For Academic Achievement
Located on the first floor of ETSU's Sherrod Library.