- Dining Services
- Academic Initiatives
- Housing Policies, Contracts, and Forms
- Guest Housing
- Contact Us
The STEM Living-Learning Community provides students who are interested in careers in STEM areas. As a student in this community, you will have the opportunity to interact with faculty and staff members who will help you succeed at ETSU and become connected to supports within your major and across campus. The focus of our community is on both academic and social support for students living together.
This community is housed in Governors Hall, and is open only to incoming freshmen students.
- Students must be declared majors or minors, or have a focus area in a STEM discipline.
- Students must complete the Living-Learning Community application (either completed as part of the application for Housing, or by logging in here) and be selected to the community.
- Individuals must commit to the Community Standards for the Living-Learning Community, which includes a commitment to participate in regular programming and events. It also means committing to residing in an assigned space in the STEM Living-Learning Community in Governors Hall.
To stay in the STEM Living-Learning Community, students must:
- Demonstrate commitment to the Living-Learning Community by participating fully in programs and activities throughout the semester.
- Be in good academic standing with the University.
- Be in good standing with regards to student conduct.
Contact Adrianna Guram, Associate Director of Residence Life, at email@example.com with questions.
Community Coordinator Bio:
Jake is responsible for cultivating programs that encourage and promote positive partnerships with ETSU families in an effort to enhance and support students educational success. Jake is the link between ETSU families and the university. He works with the Preview and Orientation Leader Organization and serves as the division liaison to offices around campus regarding new student and family programming.