CFAA - Tutoring
The CFAA offers live, synchronous online tutoring sessions via Zoom for all subjects supported in the center as well as asynchronous resources students may access at any time.
How to sign up for online tutoring:
1. Log in to Navigate by going to https://etsu.campus.eab.com Enter your ETSU username and password.
2. Click the blue "Make an Appointment" button in the top right corner. Select "Tutoring," the type of tutoring you would like under "Service", and the date you would like help on, then click "Find Available Time".
3. If applicable, select the course you want help with to view the available appointment times. Select a time that works with your schedule. Appointments are reserved in one hour blocks, but if you do need the full time or need to leave early, that is ok.
4. Choose how you would like to meet (Virtual for online), and add a comment that describes exactly what you would like assistance with. The more information you provide here, the better the tutor can prepare to help you. Check that your phone number is correct so you can receive a text reminder, then click the blue "Schedule" button.
5. For virtual appointments, your appointment confirmation email (sent to your ETSU email address) will contain the Zoom link and passcode for accessing your session. Simply click the link at the time of your appointment to join! Make sure to have your camera on and materials ready to screen share.
Don't forget to check out our tutoring policies below so you know what to expect! We look forward to working with you.
Need help? Contact our front desk:
Asynchronous Resource Library
Time Management Resources
Managing Online Courses
Help with Technology
Microsoft Office Help
Help with course content
Don't see what you're looking for? Contact email@example.com with requests and suggestions for new content.