Bucs Empowering Scholars for Tomorrow, a component of the Multicultural Center Student Access and Success support services, provides a transformative and holistic network of academic support services and programs on campus. All of our programs and initiatives are free and empower students to be self-directed, engaged, lifelong learners and leaders within a diverse and inclusive campus.
To take advantage of positive relationship during your academic journey, complete the application below.
- Incoming first-year or returning students at ETSU
- Desire to work with either an upper-class student or faculty/staff Mentor
Mandatory Important Dates
- Submit the Application below: MCC L. Clement Hall 1st Floor
- Attend Pre-Semester Mentee Scholar Training: Sunday, August 25 at 1:00-4:00 pm
- Attend BEST Welcome Bash and Matching: Sunday, August 25 at 3:00 pm.
- All Mentors and Mentees Meeting, Friday, October 4 at 3:30 pm, MCC L. Clement 1st Floor
- Attend ALL CRLA International Mentor Training Certification Seminars. etc.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org