- International Friendship Program (IFP)
- International Buccaneer Buddies (IBB)
- Activities & Events
- International Quest
- Resources for International Students
- Contact Us
IBB is a program to help new international students adjust positively to life here at ETSU.
The program promotes friendship and international understanding. Students who apply to IBB will be paired with a volunteer student buddy who will assist you in adjusting to your new life here at ETSU. That person will help you in your first month here. You will also be able to participate in IBB trips and activities throughout the year, allowing you to meet and befriend other international and American students.
IBB benefits international students by:
- Providing current ETSU students to show you around campus and help answer your questions about campus life and American culture
- Providing the opportunity to make a connection even before you depart for the USA
- Providing the opportunity to build a supportive network of friends from around the world
- Providing opportunities to experience interesting and fun trips and activities
- Allowing you to more quickly adapt to life and culture here
- Providing a rich and full experience of life in the USA
- Helping you become a successful student at ETSU
The expectations for members of IBB are:
- Be warm, accepting, and respectful of all the students in IBB, regardless of any differences in race, social class, culture, religion, sexual orientation, or political and social views
To participate in IBB, fill out application form below.