- International Friendship Program (IFP)
- International Buccaneer Buddies (IBB)
- Activities & Events
- International Quest
- Resources for International Students
- Contact Us
ETSU encourages you to apply for our International Friendship Program (IFP).
New international students may apply to IFP to have a host when they arrive. ETSU faculty and staff may apply to IFP to be a host.
The benefits for new international students of applying for IFP are:
- You would have someone to pick you up at the airport, feed and house you the first one to two nights, help you move into your new campus housing, and take you shopping for the things you might need for your housing.
- You would quickly know someone in the community who could answer your questions and help you as you adjust to life here.
The benefits of applying to be a Host for IFP are:
- You would be able to help a new Buccaneer during this critical time in their educational pursuits.
- You meet new students, learn about new cultures, and facilitate an environment of inclusion.