TerminologyHere is a list of LGBTQ+ Terminology
Gender Neutral Facilities
The following is a list of Gender Neutral facilities located on ETSU's campus. If you know of any additional Gender Neutral facilities located on campus, please contact the Pride Center.
Gender Neutral Restrooms:
- Brown Hall: Rooms 183, 184, 284, 285, 376, 377, 484, and 485. Enter through the doors
- Burgin Dossett Hall: Second Floor, Wheelchair Accessible
- Campus Center Building: Rooms 200H, 200I Wheelchair Accessible
- Carter Hall Rooms: Rooms 100D, and 111B
- Centennial Hall: Rooms 326A, 426A, 526A, and 626A
- CPA: Rooms 2, 3, 11, and 12
- D.P. Culp Student Center: Unlabeled. On third floor in between the male and female bathrooms outside of the dining hall. Wheelchair Accessible
- Hutcheson Hall: Rooms 100A, 101A Not Wheelchair Accessible
- Lamb Hall: Inside the dental clinic Floor 3 inside Dean's office suite, no label
- Lucille Clement: Rooms 108, 164, 165, and 325A
- Lyle House: Three bathrooms, not labeled.
Not wheelchair accessible
- Ballad Health Athletic Center (Mini Dome): Room W257
- Nicks Hall: Rooms 156, 158, 168, 169 Inside Student Health Clinic. Wheelchair Accessible
- Reece Museum: Unlabeled. Enter through the main doors, go through the hallway straight back. Wheelchair Accessible
- Sherrod Library: Two in room 149, go through the CFAA
- Warf-Pickel Hall: Fourth Floor, four stalls. Wheelchair Accessible
- Yoakley Hall: Two Gender Neutral Bathrooms, three stalls each. Wheelchair Accessible
- Single Occupancy
- Rogers-Stout Hall: labelled "staff" male and female each floor
- Ross Hall: 2 Bathrooms, on the "first floor". Enter main door, go down the stairs.
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Welcome Center: two bathrooms
- Brown Hall: Rooms 183, 184, 284, 285, 376, 377, 484, and 485. Enter through the doors facing Gilbreath.
- SAGA-Sexuality And Gender Alliance
Free counseling services for students of ETSU. There is a Trans Support Group that meets throughout the year, but it is asked that you do not publish where exactly that the group meets. People who are questioning/trans/gender fluid/etc. and are interested in being a part of the Trans Support Group can call or email the Counseling Center.
Phone: (423) 439 - 3333
Location: Currently Nell Dosset Hall 3rd floor (Soon: D.P. Culp Student Center 3rd floor)
Talk with a Counselor Now and 24/7: