Creative Arts Scholarship
The scholarship is offered to students who participate in the ETSU Gospel Choir and International Choir. It waives out-of-state fees for full-time incoming freshman, transfer, and graduate students. Your eligibility will be determined through an audition. Requirements for the scholarship:
- All freshman are required to live on campus and purchase a meal plan for their freshman year (Does not apply to graduate and transfer students)
- Enrolling in and successfully completing a minimum of 15 credit hours per semester for undergraduate students and 9 credit hours per semester for graduate students.
- Maintaining satisfactory academic standing on all ETSU coursework with a minimum cumulative 2.5 GPA
- Participate in weekly choir practice
- Participate in local and regional performances and attending an annual weekend event during the spring semester.
For more information, please contact the Office of Multicutural Affairs, PO Box 70725, Johnson City, TN 37614 or call (423) 439-5872.
Click Here to view the Creative Arts Scholarship Application in PDF Format. This form should be printed, completed, and returned to the appropriate office or submitted via email by clicking on the button at the top of the page.
Click Here to view the Creative Arts Scholarship Application in MS Word. This form may be completed in MS Word, then printed and returned to the appropriate office.