The mission of the Student Organization Resource Center is to promote the goals of the University by
- Enhancing communication between student organizations and university staff
- Improving collaboration and synergy between organizations and administrators in order to form partnerships and offer high-quality and well-attended programs
- Fostering respect for the diversity of people and ideas at ETSU through program and organization offerings
- Increasing awareness of the range of student organizations, activities and available resources for all students
- Strengthening the communication, leadership, and organization skills among members of student organizations
Enhancing the visibility of student groups, their needs and their programs
The number one resource the SORC offers groups is access to other organizations in order to share resources, ideas and event plans.
Resources available to registered organizations include:
Computers with all types of software
Printers & Copiers (all sizes, black & white and color)
Markers, paints & die-cut machines
Paper folders, paper cutter, hole punchers and staplers
Storage space . . . and much more
Each registered organization is allotted 500 copies using black-and-white ink per month, as well as 100 color ink copies per semester. (Two sided printing does count as two copies).
Organizations can also come into Suite A in order to reserve a number of ways to advertise their organization. We can help you: