- About Fraternity & Sorority Life
- Fraternity & Sorority Life Calendar
- Interfraternity Council
- College Panhellenic
- Multicultural Greek Council
- National Pan-Hellenic Council
- Leadership & Educational Initiatives
- Honor Societies
- Special Projects
- Forms and Resources
- Contact Us
Fraternity/Sorority Organization Conduct Sanctions
Sigma Chi, Zeta Omega chapter
- Alcohol restriction for all events effective November 30, 2018 - May 18, 2019: Sigma Chi hearing outcome.
Kappa Sigma, Lambda Beta chapter
- ETSU suspension effective November 2, 2018 - November 2, 2020: Kappa Sigma notice of suspension from ETSU.
- Kappa Sigma national organization suspension: Kappa Sigma notice of suspension from Kappa Sigma HQ.
- Kappa Sigma started their interim suspension on September 28, 2018
Pi Kappa Alpha, Epsilon Zeta chapter
- ETSU suspension effective January 10, 2018 - January 10, 2020
- Pi Kappa Alpha national organization suspension: Pi Kappa Alpha notice of suspension
Sigma Phi Epsilon, Tennessee Gamma chapter
- Alcohol probation beginning September 18, 2017 concluding on May 15, 2018
- Student organization probation beginning January 19, 2018 concluding on December 15, 2018: Sigma Phi Epsilon notice of probation from ETSU.
Sigma Alpha Epsilon, Tennessee Alpha chapter
- Interim Suspension beginning April 13, 2018 concluding on May 2, 2018.
Fall 2018 Academic Report
View the full academic report here.
Academic Report Archive
The information on this website is provided in the spirit of transparency and accountability throughout ETSU's Fraternity and Sorority Life system. All fraternity and sorority organizations at ETSU are self-governed, and therefore responsible for their choices and actions. Disciplinary infractions will be reported on this website only if a student organization is found responsible following appropriate due process procedures.