- Student Employment
- Policies, Fees, and Forms
- D.P. Culp University Center Information
- Office Staff
- Information Desk
- Contact Us
THE LACTATION SUITE HAS RELOCATED TO THE SHERROD LIBRARY ROOM 481 DUE TO THE RENOVATION OF THE D. P. CULP CENTER.
- To register for continuous access, you will need to have your ETSU ID Card encoded.
Visit ID Services (423-439-8316), which is located on the 1st floor of the CPA, room
- Occasionally, a campus visitor will need temporary use of the room. For immediate
temporary access, please see/contact Carol Boles of the Sherrod Library - Administration
- Please be considerate of others. The average pump time may last up to 30 minutes;
please do not go over the allotted time.
- The Lactation Suite is on a first come, first serve basis. When entering the room, change
the occupation sign on the door during use to inform others that the room is indeed
occupied. Please change the sign back when exiting the room.
- You are responsible for bringing your own storage containers and supplies. Please
do not leave personal belongings in the suite.
- In order for the room to be sanitary, safe, and clean for all users, you will need
to clean up after each use. Cleaning supplies are provided in the room. Make sure
all waste is disposed of and surfaces are wiped clean. Please notify library administration
immediately if you find that the room is not satisfactory upon entering.
- Make sure lights and television are turned off prior to leaving.
- Please contact ID Services (423-439-8316) or Library Administration Carol Boles (423-439-5222) for any questions, suggestions or concerns you may have about the lactation suite.