The Academic Focus Area of Business is designed for students who may be interested in a major offered by the College of Business and Technology.
Note: The typical Freshman course load is 15-18 credit hours. Schedules may vary based on student's individual circumstances. Please contact the UAC to meet with an advisor before selecting courses.
- ENGL 1010 - Reading & Expository Writing
- HIST 2010 - U.S. History to 1877 or HIST 2020 - U.S. History since 1877
- MATH 1530 - Probability and Statistics
- ECON 2210 - Principles of Macroeconomics or ECON 2220 - Principles of Microeceonomics
- One course to satisfy either the Fine Arts or Humanities General Education Requirement (ex. THEA 1020 - Intro. to Theater)
- CSCI 1100 - Using Information Technology or UIT proficiency exam
- SPCH 2300 - Public Speaking