Requesting Test Proctoring
There is no deadline for testing requests. However, the earlier you submit, the more likely you are to get your first choice of dates, and the easier it will be for your students to make their testing appointments. There will be a 2-5 day turnaround between your request and your receipt of confirmation of scheduling. Please note that our scheduling system and D2L are completely independent of one another. To submit a Testing Request ...
- If you haven't already done so, you will have to set up an account with a one-time
registration by following the link below:
- Once enrolled, the system will take you to the upload page
- Please upload ONE exam request at a time. The fields you filled out on the first will
auto-populate for the second, third, and so on.
NOTE: Select "Submissions" once on the request page. DO NOT upload any materials. Please include the course number and name in your exam name.
FOR ASSISTANCE WITH D2L, please contact Academic Technology Support (ATS)
Although we will attempt to honor all requests for test proctoring, if requests begin to exceed our capacity we will give preference to:
- requests from course sections enrolling at least 100 students
- multiple course sections collectively enrolling at least 100 students and using common exams
- requests received earlier
- requests with flexible testing dates