The CFAA proctors D2L-based tests for ETSU courses by instructor request. Instructors can create their tests in D2L and then arrange with the Testing staff for their tests to be administered in the Center for students to take at any time Testing Services is open.
- Review the Faculty Guide to Course Test Proctoring Services
- Register to Use CFAA Course Test Proctoring
- Schedule an Assessment in the CFAA
- Student Guidelines for Taking Tests in the CFAA
- Information on ETSU Course Tests, Placement Tests, CCTST, and More
- Make an Appointment to Take an ETSU Course Test
- Make an Appointment to Take the CCTST (California Critical Thinking Skills Test)
If you have other questions or concerns about Testing that are not addressed here, feel free to call Testing Services at 423-439-6708 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.