We have put together a list of some software and information that will be useful during your sub-site review process.
- Microsoft Word Video Series
- The Accessible Electronic Document Community of Practice (AED CoP) created this series of videos to explain and demonstrate the minimum steps needed to ensure your Microsoft Word
document is Section 508 conformant.
- Accessible Word Documents
- The WebAIM website covers steps to make your Word documents accessible. This site covers the different version of Microsoft Word starting with Word 2010 to Word 365 and Word 2019 for Mac. Please note which Word version you are using on your work computer. https://webaim.org/techniques/word/
- Accessible Adobe Documents
- The Adobe website covers steps to make your PDF documents accessible. There are guides available for the different version of Adobe. Please note which version of Adobe you are using. https://www.adobe.com/accessibility/products/acrobat/training.html#11
- Compress PDF
Reduce the size of your PDF online
Just drag-and-drop your PDF file into the box, wait for the compression to complete and download your file. It's that simple.
- Optimize your Pictures
Optimze your picture using tinypng (72 dpi)
Just drag-and-drop your picture file into the box, wait for the compression to complete and download your file. It's that simple.
- Responsive screen testing on monitors, tablets, smart phones, and more. Responsinator