- Identity Standards
- Print & Design
- Business Cards
- ETSU Number
- Promo & Branded Items
- Marketing & Advertising
- Request Logo
- Request Donation
- Contact Us
The University Relations Marketing Team creates the overall university marketing and advertising campaigns. The 2018-2019 academic year's campaign is ETSU Footprints.
We can assist individual offices and departments with creating marketing materials that tie into the campaign while promoting your specific event or message. The staff can develop a marketing plan that fits your budget and timeframe as well as help with the purchase and placement of traditional and digital ads.
University Relations hosts the quarterly Marketing Council, comprised of marketing staff across campus to disseminate information about upcoming ad campaigns, social media tactics, and branding topics.
Contact us for information or assistance with your campaign.
For more information about social media, click here.
To request a Focus Item, or pop-up on the ETSU website, please fill out the form linked here.
Keep in mind that before you submit your request, there are craiteria that must be met in order to obtain approval for a Focus Item.
- Information must be related to university-wide initiatives and/or enrollment efforts
- Request must be submitted via the Focus Item Request Form online (insert url)
- Request must be submitted 3 weeks prior to publish date
- Focus Items are allowed to run for a maximum of 3 days
- Request must be approved by a supervisor
- Focus Item must be tied to a larger marketing strategy. It cannot be a stand-alone marketing effort.