skip to main content columnskip to left navigationskip to horizontal navigation

Trademark and Licensing

ETSU Identity

Find a Vendor

All campus entities, including student groups, must use a licensed vendor to produce merchandise or apparel with the ETSU name and/or logo or other reference to ETSU. This applies whether the items are intended for the department/organization's own use, for promotional pieces, or as determined by the Standard Administrative Procedure for Licensing and Trademark usage.

Please request a quote and proof from one of the ETSU licensed vendors listed below. Once you receive a quote and a proof of your item, you may enter it into eBucs on the "Identity" form to ensure it receives proper authorization. For questions about the process, please email .

Click on LICENSED PROMOTIONAL SUPPLIERS for a list of licensed promotional suppliers.

Interior hanging signs, nameplates, magnetic nametags, tablecloths, and tents should be ordered through ebucs. Click on appropriate link for complete ordering information.



Interior Signage






Magnetic Nametags











icon for left menu icon for right menu