Printable School Supply List
Fourth Grade School Supply List
- 1 Pencil Box
- 1 Box of 24 Count Crayons*
- Mechanical pencils or 2 packs of sharpened regular #2 pencils (Unpack 1 pack and place in pencil box.* Send the second pack in to be stored for later use, please plan to replenish as needed)
- 1 Pack of Markers *
- 4 Glue sticks (Unpack and place one in pencil pouch*, extra glue sticks will go in class supply)
- 1 pair of scissors*
- 1 highlighter- any color*
- 3 boxes of tissues (one for specials classes)
- 1 Pair of durable headphones for the computer lab/iPads labeled with your child’s name.
- 1 small backpack. Students will have a hook to store their backpack and other personal belongings.
- Daily Face Mask
*Items with an asterisk should be unpacked and placed in student pencil box. Students will not use community supplies this year. Any stored pencils or glue sticks will be distributed by me when a child runs out of their personal stash.
Additional Options: These are not required but would be appreciated. I may need to ask for other materials depending on our situation.
Erasable Colored Ink Pens (kids love these)-if you buy your child any please unpack and place them in their pencil pouch.