Mission & Goals
The mission of Marketing for Online Programs is to provide prospective students, current students, faculty, and the community at large information and resources for ETSU Online.
The goals for Marketing are:
- to market ETSU Online, both internally and externally.
- to promote synchronous and asynchronous Online programs and courses.
- to work closely with the Vice Provost and Directors of eLearning, Deans and Department Chairs to increase the number of online programs offered and the number of online enrollments.
- to provide leadership for implementation of strategic marketing and advertising plan for ETSU Online.
- to provide support to ETSU Online programs to help advertise and promote to prospective students and to coordinate efforts with the Undergraduate/ Dual Enrollment and Graduate Online Coordinators.
- to maintain the ETSU Online website: www.etsu.edu/online.