Interested in applying for admissions? Follow this link to ETSU's admission page.
Below are a set of FAQ's about the cohort program
Do you have to compete 2 years at Community College before transferring to ETSU?
- No, you can transfer at any time and complete your degree at ETSU.
Is this only for transfer students or can ETSU students do the online program?
- No, it is not only for transfer students - ETSU student can switch to the online program to complete their degree.
What degrees do you offer completely online?
- GMGT and MKMG are the only two programs offered.
Can transfer/online students apply for CBAT scholarships?
- Yes. All scholarship applications must be submitted through the CBAT scholarship website before March 1 for the following year.
How do i get advised?
- Advisement is through email. You're advised for each semester prior to your registration date. Your schedule, permits, and advisement holds will all be submitted before your registration date so that you can easily register for your courses.
How do I register for a closed course?
- If a course is closed and you have been issued a permit for the closed section then complete the follow process:
- Log into goldlink
- click student registration
- click add-drop courses
- input the 5-digit CRN number in the blocks at the bottom of the add-drop screen.
- click submit