The High School Department is now featuring a new program, a 30 minute "Activity Period" designated specifically for instructional support and enrichment. Components of the program are as follows:
- Each day, during 30 minutes of the lunch hour, students are assigned to a study room where they have the opportunity to complete school work.
- Students needing assistance from one of their teachers may see that teacher during this time.
- Math & Science help sessions are available with the student's classroom teacher. (See Schedule below)
- The Technology Lab is also available for students who need to do school work on a computer.
- A Quiz/Test make-up room is available to facilitate timely completion of missed assessments.
- Students desiring to work with a teacher after school should check the course syllabus for specific days/times that after-school assistance is offered, or, make an appointment with the instructor.
- Information regarding Peer Tutoring or Professional Tutoring options may be obtained from the Counseling Office.
Students are encouraged to take full advantage of these opportunities that are provided to facilitate academic success.
Printable Activity Period Lab Schedule